Monday, August 17, 2009

The Return of Stumpy Pencil

So I had pretty much abandoned this blog a while ago, but despite the inactivity, I still get fairly frequent email about the stumpy pencil Photoshop brush I posted. I make new Photoshop brushes all the time so it occurred to me that it might be fun to revive this blog to share these tools with people, as well as share the artwork that people have sent me that was made with my tools (as well as my own artwork).

Here's how it's gonna work out:

1) I post fun and inspiring tools that I create with various platforms (mostly Photoshop).
2) I don't provide any technical support so you're on your own there.
3) You return the favor by sending me artwork you created using these tools.
4) I pull the best submissions and post them on the blog (with full credit of course).

Pretty much all of this stuff is for use with a Wacom tablet. I use a Cintiq 21UX.

So this is the official re-launch of the Stumpy Pencil blog. Download the tools. Send me illustrations and I'll post them. Enjoy!

1 comment: